Thursday, May 20, 2010

HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN jiggety jig

Well, I have been way out of the blogging world. But I was moving to another country, so I have a excuse. I am not ready to plunge back into the wonderful world of blogging, but I just wanted to post that we are back in AMERICA and loving it. We miss Denmark, but home is home and we are ready to be back.

We are living in Orem now, and Jacob is back at BYU doing the doctorate dissertation thing while I try to unpack and settle into our new apartment. I will post more later. But just picture me unpacking, juggling kids, doing laundry, managerial maintenance and yardwork, and frequenting Walmart and Costco.

Come visit!

7 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

cute background - and welcome home!!

The Tibbitts said...

Hooray! There really is no place like home. We are glad you made it back to America safely.

Karen said...

Really??!! That makes me haaaapppy! We should get together when things settle down.

Krista said...

Yay! Glad you're closer!

Meg said...

Yeah!!! So happy you're home. I can just imagine the chaos of it all. Wish I could come help you with it. Love you!

The Tibbitts said...

Abi, We are going private with our blog, so I was wondering if I could get your email. If you could leave a comment on my blog with it that would be great. Thanks, Kayla.

balloongal said...

Hey. I'm in Pleasant Grove. I'd love to see you.