Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rome Again, Rome Again, Jiggety Jig

Jacob's brother Jared and his sister Deborah met us in Rome. We were so happy to see them, and they helped out a ton with the kids. We saved the best sites to see with them. These are all places that you read about in history books, and we got to see them.

the Colosseum...the Arch of Constantine...

the Roman Forum

the controversial Vittoriano and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Vatican Museums: four miles of papal collections/commissions, including
Michealangelo's Sistine Chapel.

2 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

What a fun experience! I got your blog from Mandy and Trevor's and it is so fun to see how your kids are growing and to know you are doing well. You have adorable kids! We are excited to get to keep in touch in this way. -Kayla and Tayler

Karen said...

Ahhh... you bring me back to Humanities days, reminding me how much I have forgotten! Great pictures. You are making me want to travel.