Friday, March 12, 2010

Lizzie's Three!


Our sweet Lizzie turned three. She ordered a princess cake and I made good on her request. Here are some of Lizzie's favorite's:
Color: Purple
Food: Hotdogs with potatoes and ketchup
Dessert: Ice Cream, Cake, Candy, Cookies (she's got a major sweet-tooth)
Movie: Happy Feet or Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium
Activity: Play with barbies or dollies.
Book: Monster and the Magic Umbrella
Song: In My Room
Hero: Ben
We are so glad that Liz is part of our family. We wouldn't be the same without her. Love you Elizabeth, we love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

Happy birthday Lizzie!! and cute blog revamp! Love the updates

Ben and Aline Memmott said...

She's THREE?! Wow, that went by fast! :) I remember when she was just born. Crazy.... Well, happy birthday Lizzie. P.s.: you did an awesome job on the cake! I'm impressed!

Krista said...

Nice job on the cake Abi! Happy Birthday to Lizzie!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks AMAZING! Good job!

Unknown said...

I love that both the princesses have crowns. Happy Birthday Liz!

Eve said...

Nice looking cake! I noticed today that you had a birthday yourself not too long ago that I missed -- hope it was good. Enjoyed looking at your blog some today. How's your back? (Mine is mysteriously sore the past 2 weeks.) Is Monster and the Magic Umbrella one book or 2 separate books? What's risalamande?
- Nathan

Cassie said...

Lizzie is so beautiful! And I love the cake. It looks like it took a lot of skill to make!

Meg said...

I finally figured out where the comments section went! :) I've been wanting to comment so badly and couldn't find them. hee,hee. Love the cake! Good job. You have done Grandma Reed proud. Lizzie looks like a mini you! She's so darling. I miss you and love you bunches and bunches!